Amalaki / Amla / Indian Gooseberry is a yellow-green superfruit, revered to support digestion and immune system, for beautiful skin and hair, and excellent eyesight. It is a powerful rejuvenator and richest source of Vitamin C in the plant world. It has a very sour taste when consumed fresh, interestingly however it has a sweet aftertaste or “Vipaka” as known in Ayurveda. In addition to that, it has one of the rare holistic qualities of imparting five out of six tastes of Ayurveda – Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Astringent and Pungent. Listed are just a few health benefits from regular consumption of this revered superfood.
- Natural tonic for hair and skin that enhances collagen and elastin production
- As an adaptogen, Amla positively boosts body’s response against stress
- Amla is an excellent digestive and is packed with fiber to help cleanse your digestive system
- Amla is a potent antacid and has a cooling effect on the body by calming Pitta Dosha.
- Amla is a natural supplement to improve eye-sight and to build up body’s defense system
Consumption: 6-8 Amalaki bites per day.
1.) As a smart snack on the go. Yummy chewy bites!
2.) Sprinkle over salads.
3.) Just after the meals to lighten up and satiate the taste buds.
4.) Reward kids with delicious Amalaki super fruit bites.
Ingredients: Amalaki, Cumin, Carom Seeds, Raw Sugar, Black Salt.